Today, we continue our conversation with the wisdom and the strategies of the very first priest to bless the Battle Rations podcast, Fr. Claude Burns aka Fr. Pontifex.
- The power of consecration to the Blessed Mother
- Father’s thoughts on the need for men to defend the Church today and strategies men can employ
- Father’s experiences with the enemy including seeing his face and physical encounters he’s had
- Strategies for defending his flock from the evil one, what he finds in his band of brothers and what he looks for in accountability with his tribe
- Father’s encouragement for Catholic men both fighting in battle and Catholic men who have yet to pick up their swords and shields
A very special thank you to those of you who listened to part 1 of our conversation with Father. As of the publishing of Part 2 of our conversation with Father, we’ve had over 300 downloads – what an awesome blessing!
To our new listeners – thank you! To those who’ve been with us since we began, thank you as well! And of course, to Father Burns for sharing his strategies for battle, a very special thank you!
What a start we’ve had to our ministry, brothers and trust me, we have big things planned for Battle Rations! We can’t wait for you to be a part of what we have in store!